You can access and use the Mobile Application and Services without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. In this instance, your device ID is used to backup and restore the vehicle's record and transaction information. If, however, you wish to use some of the features in the Mobile Application, you may be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and e-mail address). We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you create an account, publish content, make a purchase, or fill any online forms in the Mobile Application. When required, this information may include the following:
Contact details: including your name, email address and the content of any correspondence between you and us.
- Authentication data: including your username and password when you log in via the Application, a third-party user ID if you log in via a third-party login provider and your device ID.
- Usage Data: including information relating to your visits to our Services and Mobile Application, IP address, domain name, URI address (uniform resource identifier)
- Detecting speed measurement points requires accurate location information to prevent false alarms. Therefore, this APP needs to use your GPS to accurately locate permissions.
- This APP provides a backup and restore function. Files need to be backed up in the shared file directory of the device, so you need to allow access to the files.
- The collection of personal device information is only used when related functions are turned on. Without your consent or legal requirements, this APP will not provide, lend, sell your personal data to any third party or use it for other purposes.
- If you choose to link to the service with a Google account, we will collection your Google email address and Google with an authentication code.
- If you choose to link your Facebook account with the service, we will collect a unique user ID (user ID) provided by Facebook. If you have permission, it will also include your email address registered with Facebook.
- If you choose to link your Apple account with the service, we will provide you with the electronic address registered to your Apple ID account, or you will select the "Hide My Email (Hide My Email)" option from Apple. The email address provided.
Your rights and choicesYou have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data. In order to exercise these rights, please contact us at:
- Via email : iknow99.service(at)gmail.com contact us.
- After logging in to your account, contact us via feedback/Suggest function.
- Delete or correct your Personal Data.
- Request access to the Personal Data we hold about you.
iKnow99 collects and uses your personal information to operate our websites and deliver the Services you have requested. iKnow99 may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from iKnow99 and its affiliates. iKnow99 may also contact you to participate in surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
iKnow99 keeps track of the pages our customers visit within our websites in order to determine what Services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the websites we operate to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. iKnow99 uses tracking pixels to collect information that helps us provide our Service to you. Please note that any "do not track" signals sent by your web browser or other mechanism have no effect on the collection of personally identifiable information by iKnow99. In addition, other parties who perform data analytics for iKnow99, such as Google Analytics, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities when you use our Services. Third party affiliates of iKnow99 may have different policies with respect to "do not track" signals and iKnow99 makes no representations with respect to such policies.
iKnow99 uses tracking to create remarketing audiences of users based on user behavior/their visits to our website. iKnow99 may also target these users with custom ads based on affinities/interests, geographic and demographic signals. iKnow99 only shares browser-level data through third party vendor tracking such as Google Analytics. Users can opt out of these advertising features by visiting Google or resources like the NAI consumer opt-out page. iKnow99 may use email addresses to target users with custom ads through 3rd party advertising platforms. iKnow99 shares customer information with third parties to perform services (advertising) on our behalf.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of iKnow99's business assets. In such an event, we will attempt to notify you before your personal information is transferred, but you may not have the right to opt out of any such transfer.
Our website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register an account with iKnow99, a cookie helps us recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Services.